POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: New group suggestion Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New group suggestion
From: Lance Birch
Date: 6 Apr 1999 19:40:06
Message: <370a8d46.0@news.povray.org>
Hey, I'm not ADVANCED enough to program in C++ yet!  he he he, well
actually, I can do a bit, but not enough to make anything really
interesting... I'm better at the smaller languages, like VB (at least it's
actually COMPILED now!!!), JavaScript, VBScript and of course MAXScript...

Although I have made a few interesting things in my time... like an
encryption program called Thermal and some interesting proggies that
generated Persian domes... Also with the help of some of Dan Farmer's old
code buried deep in the Official POV-Ray CD-ROM I made a nice wireframe
graphics display engine... and I've produced 2 interactive CD-ROMs... but
that's really about it for me for the moment, until I learn something more
inpressive like ADA... then I'll REALLY start having fun :))))))

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone